Powerful platform to manage your direct debits
OneLinQ Collection Hub
Global direct debit management solutions
Direct debits can be a convenient way to manage high volumes of customer payments. There are, however, several complexities with mandate management that can challenge and frustrate businesses. Prior to collection, a mandate, which needs to be stored and presented to the bank in case of dispute, must be signed by the debtor. For business direct debits, the debtor is also required to register the mandate with the bank, which can require complex administration and oversight.
OneLinQ’s Collection Hub removes the complexity from mandate management, enabling businesses to focus on what matters. The Cloud platform provides a single direct debit management process, regardless of how many banks you work with. OneLinQ ensures transmission in any collection format, removing the worry about bank compatibility and connectivity.
Single global overview
The Collection delivery service processes both domestic and European direct debits. Direct debits can be input via file, API or directly uploaded into the GUI.
Configurable reports provide an immediate overview of all direct debits and their collection status. Customisable workflows easily adapt to your internal processes, with the Omni-channel management solution accessible on any device, including via mobile App.
Direct Debit Generation
The Direct Debit Generation service completely takes care of your collection process. Integated with the OneLinQ Mandate Manager, the service can generate direct debits and send them automatically to your banks.
Mandate Manager provides maximum flexibility, with configurable rules for the generation process. The built-in reject resolution tools enable the resubmission of rejected direct debits.
- Ability to convert and enrich different direct debit formats
- Respects the bank specific cut-off times
- Reduces operational costs—one platform for all direct debits
- Bank and format agnostic. Easy to switch or add new banks
- Easy to connect to OneLinQ Payment Hub via REST API or Secure FTP interface
Digitally issue and sign DD mandates
The e-Mandates API platform enables businesses to digitally issue and sign direct debit mandates. It supports the complete life-cycle, including the issuing, amending and cancellation of a mandate. The REST API is easy to implement and integrate into existing environments.
IBAN and account holder validation is automated through the debtor’s bank, with the OneLinQ solution providing real-time insights in your mandates, including a full history of mandate changes.
Business mandates are automatically registered at the debtor’s bank, and refund risk for CORE mandates is reduced from 13 months to 8 weeks.
Collection Hub Benefits
- Cloud based platform that is reliable and easy to implement. Secure and scalable using Amazon Web Services (AWS), the platform is live-mirrored in multiple European geographies
- Integration with accounting packages for the immediate optimisation of payment flows without requiring technical integration
- Onboarding and product configuration is automated online through a simple onboarding process
- Simplify your systems by using a platform that takes care of your payments now and in the future
OneLinQ Collection Hub Features
- Comprehensive dashboards with clear overview of direct debit status
- Customisable reports that can be exported in PDF or Excel formats
- Secure and reliable multi-factor authentication supporting biometrics and One-Time passwords (OTP)
- Real-time search functionality through the GUI
- Fast mandate validation and repair—Collection Hub automatically repairs instructions
- Flexible authorisation schemes, up to six-eyes principle that can be fully configured
- Multilingual Omni-channel user interface with mobile and tablet support
Complete Payment Platform
Liquidity Insight. OneLinQ Control.
The OneLinQ Platform is a powerful payment engine that is available as a Cloud service. It underpins all OneLinQ solutions: OneLinQ Payment Hub, OneLinQ Collection Hub, and the OneLinQ Cash Management Hub.
All the OneLinQ solutions are designed to work seamlessly together.
The OneLinQ Payment Hub is a Cloud based digital service that streamlines all incoming and outgoing payments.Learn More
Cash Management Hub
OneLinQ’s Cash Management Hub is a Cloud platform for successfully managing your liquidity.Learn More