Vacatures in beeld
Geef uw carrière een boost met OneLinQ
Hartelijk dank voor uw interesse in OneLinQ. We zijn echter altijd op zoek naar uitmuntende en gedreven mensen om ons team te versterken. U kunt uw contactgegevens en cv bij ons achterlaten via het contactformulier of door een e-mail te sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Agent
OneLinQ bv Utrecht is looking for a Customer Service Agent
OneLinQ is a young and informal company, part of the Pelican AI group. Pelican AI develops software for banks and corporates and has a global presence. OneLinQ is located in Utrecht. With a small team, we offer high-quality business payment solutions to corporates and SME’s. In all cases OneLinQ wants to simplify the payment process for businesses. We do this by offering solutions such as SalaryPay and InvoicePay to automate and simplify the payment of wages, taxes, and invoices. OneLinQ also has a large existing customer base, that uses the OneLinQ Payment Hub to access their banks.
OneLinQ is an ambitious company and expects steady growth in 2020. We embrace new European developments such as PSD2, which enables us to connect more banks to our cloud platform. We have done some great investments in new products and solutions.
In order to realize our ambition, we are searching for enthusiastic, proactive and accurate talents to support our Customer Service department. You will be working as a Dutch- and English-speaking customer service representative in Utrecht in a small, but growing team. We expect that you take responsibility for your tasks but also that you can support other departments, like Sales, Marketing and Product Management if required.
Are you the perfect candidate? Let us know and we will contact you as soon as possible.
What this job is all about!
On daily basis customers or prospects reach out to us with different kinds of questions, mostly related to the submitted payments via our App or online portal. But you can also expect questions about (new) subscriptions and the status of an executed transaction.
- As a Client Service Agent, you are the first point of contact, and you provide Customer Service Excellence to our Clients. At OneLinQ we focus on a strong Customer First principle.
- You will be responsible for resolving all inbound calls and live-chat requests from customers with questions, change requests or complaints in our customer support system (Zendesk) and provide information about our products and services
- You support companies and accountant firms with the onboarding to our platform
- Closely involved in the User Acceptance tests of new releases before they will be deployed in production
- Providing go-live support to customer projects and implementations
Getting the right things done!
- Provide high-quality service to all our Clients
- Handle all 1st line incoming telephone calls and live-chat requests
- When support of other OneLinQ colleagues is required, ensure to provide them with all necessary information in order to resolve the Client’s issue as good and as soon as possible
- Ensure accurate registration of all Client requests
- Ensure your knowledge of OneLinQ products, services and systems is up-to date
What we require
- You can start as soon as possible from our office located in Utrecht
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a customer service department or call center, preferable a financial or payment institution
- Customer-focused and quality-driven. Very motivated to provide state-of-the-art service to OneLinQ Clients
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate complex information in a simple and clear way
- Self-motivated individual with drive, enthusiasm, and commitment in resolving issues
- Strong administrative, organizational and time management skills
- A true Team player, also able to work independently
- Positive, pro-active and hands-on mentality
- Eager to gain and develop in-depth knowledge of OneLinQ’s products and services
- Knowledge of PL-SQL and Oracle Database is preferred (or willing to learn this)
- Understanding payment formats such as PAIN.001, PAIN.008, MT940 and CAMT.053
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Fluent in Dutch, and English
What we have
- A fast-growing and financially healthy company
- Informal, professional environment
- International colleagues/ customers/ partners
- Educational and personal development opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Excellent package of employment terms, including competitive salary
- Fun! A great work environment, summer and Christmas party, Friday drinks and more…
More info or apply direct at: email@example.com